- Founded as an imported specialty women's shoes shop on Ginza Suzuran-dori
- Establishes DIANA Shoe Store Co., Ltd.
- Opens a shop on Ginza-dori 7-Chome
- Opens new (second) shop on Ginza-dori 7-Chome
- Opens shop in Ginza 6-Chome and establishes it as the main shop and Head Office. Supplies shoes to Empress Michiko
- Establishes a distribution center in Ohashi, Meguro City to concentrate the departments of the Head Office
- Has 15 shops by the mid 70's
- Launches overseas training system
- Expands chain stores with 4 shops in Nagoya, 4 in Osaka, 1 in Sapporo, and 1 in Okayama
- Establishes PIA Co., Ltd.
- Completes nine-story main shop in Ginza
- Establishes DIANA International Co., Ltd.
- Opens the inaugural shop of the Charles Jourdan franchise in Ginza New Melsa
- Completes a four-story building in Harajuku and moves the Head Office there
- Launches computer system and puts all stores online
- Opens inaugural Tellus shop in Shibuya. Establishes DIANA USA Co., Ltd.
- Launches brand identity (BI) activities
- Creates technical alliance with Robert Clergerie in France and begins production and sale
- Ginza main shop completely redesigned by American designer
- Changes company name from Diana Shoe Store Co., Ltd. to DIANA Co., Ltd. Implements five-day work week
- Launches POS system at all DIANA shops
- Holds first individual commendation study tour (overseas and in Japan)
- Holds charity event to provide aid following the earthquake in the Philippines. Receives letter of appreciation from then President Aquino
- DIANA International Co., Ltd. changes name to DIANA Enterprises Co., Ltd.
- Hideo Taniguchi takes over as president
- Begins developing WELLFIT brand shops. Moves distribution center to Kawasaki
- Launches online shop at dianashoes.com「dianashoes.com」
- Begins developing DIANA Total Look shops
- Begins developing the DIANA Amorosa brand
- Establishes R. F. ALMAK Co., Ltd.
- Launches new WEB POS system
- Hideo Taniguchi becomes chairman and Ikuo Takahashi takes over as president
- Begins developing the DIANA Underline brand. Renovates the Harajuku shop
- Renovates the Ebisu-bashi shop
- Begins developing the DIANA Romache brand.
- Begins developing the Artemis by DIANA brand
- Launches DIAMO service
- Launches online shop at GLOBAL WEBSHOP
- We have ISO10002 the first time in our industry.
- Begins D-1 Grand Prix, the contest of customer service
- Begins developing the DIANA Disney Collection
- We have ISO9001.
- Begins developing the Talanton by DIANA brand
- Launches DIANA smartphone apps
- Begins developing ADINA MUSE brand